[[let's talk about love, once again]]

The Quite Yet Crowded Mind.

I stuck inside my own mind,
Don't care about you, and other mankind,
Most of the time.

In the crowd, alone, both,
I'm hyping inside my own crowd, vibing my personal vibe
Living a life, turning myself around my own world.

An abnormality? An anomaly?
I don't know, and not because I want it so,
I think it's just a me, a unique person, named after me.

Let The DJ Turn It Up!

Put your earphones,
Turn on the music, listen to the marching beats!

Open your eyes,
See the world, color them all!

Get your shoes on,
Lace it up, go, run, run, run!

Sharpen your pencil,
Write it up, one word, become sentences, to stories!

Strum your guitar, 
One note, to chord, progression, and goes to albums

Whatever you like,
Just do it, cause you only live once, right?

Don't get busy to think the risks,
Be busy to take risks instead!

Finish Line

I don't know how this ends,
For I don't know how this starts, before.

I couldn't promise anything,
For what's the purpose of promising things were not believing.

The tie lies thin, short, and vulnerable,
Yet we still walk to it, taking so many risks we know,
But either we play dumb, or we don't know, consciously.

Sometimes, before we go to the start lane,
We need to vision the finish line.
So we know how far we should run,
And how worth the run itself.

I don't know, anything about this.
And that's why I'm writing this,
This confusion, from confusing personality, inside me.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023: Sebuah Rangkuman

Ode of A Farewell.

too fall, too love.